7.8.11

Updates....

As you may have noticed, I have not been writing too much in my blog these days.  I think that its a combination of things.  One, its summer and during the summer I am away most weekends at Roseland. Also, I HATE being inside during the sunny months because Pittsburgh winters tend to drag ON AND AND ON so I like to get the maximum out of the sunny days. I was a bit shocked to see that my monthly stats dropped from nearly 10,000 viewers to just under 6,000 for the month of July!  I thought I should get up off of my ass and start writing a few articles!

I will do my best, oh loyal readers, to provide you with more entertaining articles, relentless lamenting over life's issues, and so on!  So hold on to your hats....more good stuff is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers