12.10.13

Three Years and a Thousand Miles Ago.....

Wow.  I logged in to look at my blog tonight because I had realized that I haven't been on here in over a year and a half.  Sooooo much has changed in my life since I started blogging.  A former friend, who was an avid blogger, told me to wait a while and then look back at all of my entries.  He said that I would be shocked because a blog, when used for therapeutic purposes, is like a time capsule.

When I started writing this blog I was in a very dark place in my life. I sort of knew that at the time but now when I read everything that I wrote during that time it makes me realize how dark it really was.  I am happy to say that my life has progressed and things are on the upswing.  Graduate school is going very well.  I'll be done in a year and half and will hopefully be on my way to a brand new career and a brand new life.  I met someone right around the time that I started this blog and that friendship  has progressed into a full time relationship.  For once in my life I took it slow and I think that it was for the better. I didn't leap into the proverbial fire. My life feels stable for once.  No crazy drama.  No stormy relationship full of anger and confusion.  I feel like I am at peace and I am with someone who seems to be very supportive.  My life finally feels on track.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers