2.3.11

The Hot Elizabeth Hurley

I once was asked if I thought like a straight man who would I think was hot?  I said, well, if I were ever to turn straight Elizabeth Hurley would be first on my list of hot women!  Since I don't plan on changing my orientation any time soon, I think Miss Hurley is safe for now.  She is quite the glam girl though.  Always classy, and well spoken, and she has the whole sophisticated English accent going for her as well.  She was Hugh Grant's girlfriend for a while until he decided to hang out with a hooker instead (what an idiot!).  She's best known for her roles in the Austin Powers movie series.  I think my favorite role was in Bedazzled, in which she costarred with Brandon Frasier (who I think is even more hot!).  She played the devil, and did it quite well in a form fitting red dress poised seductively in a chair with a lit cigarette! 

More about Elizabeth....


"Elizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965) is an English model and actress who became known as a girlfriend of Hugh Grant in the 1990s. In 1994, as Grant became the focus of worldwide media attention due to the global box office success of his film Four Weddings and a Funeral, Hurley accompanied him to the film's Los Angeles premiere in a plunging black Versace dress held together with gold safety pins, which gained her instant media attention. Hurley has been ociated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder for over fifteen years since the company awarded Hurley her first modelling job at the age of 29 . They have featured her as a representative and model for its products, especially perfumes such as Sensuous, Intuition, and Pleasures, since 1995. "
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley

Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers