13.3.11

The Miami Chronicles Day Two

I have finally arrived! After another day's long drive I pulled into my hotel in BalHarbor at 5:00. With a quick unload of the car I was off to the grocery store to stock up on stuff to take to the beach tomorrow. I went for a long walk, which is unheard of in south Florida. No one walks here! You are lucky if there is a sidewalk which explains Miami traffic! I had an early dinner at a wonderful Cuban place called Café Tropical which is just up the street on Collins Ave. I came back to the hotel and Dan decided that he needed a further walk to unwind so I decided to give David a call to see what he was up to.

I think I am going to just crash tonight since last night's late night wore me out!


 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it in one piece and you two didn't kill each other in such close quarters, albeit your big fat SUV. Enjoy the weather and the boys and the beach, you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Followers