10.1.11

Progress

Tonight I got my "e" cigarette in an attempt to quit smoking, or at least to stop inhaling carcinogens.  I hope that it works out!  Maybe it's a step toward something positive.  My day at work didn't go too badly considering how busy it was.  I am feeling somewhat better about things today. I feel like I have some more options available to me and feel way less trapped than I did before which is a good thing.  Better days are ahead hopefully.  During the last three months I have been pretty much incognito and havent spent much time with friends. I am starting to feel a little isolated.  A much needed reconnection with old friends is way past due for me. Better things are coming....or at least it feels that way. Hopefully the feeling continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers